Zucchini Pizza Bites
Topped with sauce, mozz, and mini pepperonis, zucchini makes a surprisingly adorable base for pizza.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- 3 large zucchini, sliced into ¼" rounds
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- ¼ c. marinara or pizza sauce
- ⅓ c. shredded mozzarella
- ⅓ c. mini pepperoni
- Dried oregano, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place zucchini on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Bake until slightly tender, 5 minutes.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce over each slice, then top with mozzarella and mini pepperoni. Sprinkle with dried oregano and bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melted, 10 minutes.
Watch the recipe video here:
Zucchini Pizza Bites are the low-carb snack you'll actually want to eat.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/sKnUhfD
Posted by Delish on Sunday, December 31, 2017