Zucchini Parmesan Chips
If you love Parmesan raise your hand and then go make these amazingly simple, totally addictive two-ingredient chips.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Zucchini
- 2 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Marinara, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400º and line a baking sheet with parchment. Arrange zucchini slices on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Top each with Parmesan.
- Bake until deeply golden and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with marinara.
Watch the recipe video here:
These Zucchini Parmesan Chips give potato chips a low-carb makeover.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/6AcxTjd
Posted by Delish on Friday, January 12, 2018