A low-carb dinner option for your New Year's resolution 😱 ✨!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can black bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups enchilada sauce, divided
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 4 zucchinis
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream, for serving
- fresh cilantro, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a pan over medium heat, add the oil and the onions and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the garlic and stir to combine.
- Add the black beans, corn, 1 cup (290 g) of enchilada sauce, lime juice, salt, cumin, and chili powder, and stir until combined. Cook until just simmering. Set aside.
- Cut off the end of each zucchini then using a vegetable peeler, peel each zucchini into wide strips.
- Place 4-5 zucchini strips on a plate and spoon a large spoonful of filling at the bottom of the strips.
- Fold the ends of the zucchini over the filling and continue to roll, tightly.
- Transfer the zucchini rolls to a baking dish.
- Spoon over the remaining enchilada sauce and top with cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and cilantro.
Watch the recipe video here:
A low-carb dinner option for your New Year's resolution 😱 ✨!FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/zucchini-enchiladasPlus, here are quirky kitchen tools that you're going to love: http://bzfd.it/2kYencc
Posted by Tasty on Monday, December 11, 2017