White Christmas Margaritas
Guarantee yourself a white Christmas this year.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 (14-oz.) can coconut milk
- 12 oz. silver tequila
- 8 oz. triple sec
- ½ c. lime juice
- 2 c. ice
- ½ c. Mint, for garnish
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds for garnish
- Lime wedge, for rimming glass
- Sanding sugar, for rimming glass
- Cranberries, for garnish
- Combine coconut milk, tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in sanding sugar. Pour into glass and garnish with lime and cranberries. Serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
You'll be dreaming of these White Christmas Margaritas all year long.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/BhD84c1
Posted by Delish on Sunday, December 10, 2017