Tuna Melt Pickles
See ya later, bread.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 (6-oz.) can tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 stalks celery, finely chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 dill pickles
- ¼ c. grape tomatoes, sliced in rounds
- ½ c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, combine tuna, mayo, Dijon, celery, lemon juice, and dill. Mix until combined and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice pickles in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds to create boats. Place pickles on a small baking sheet, fill with tuna salad and top with sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle all over with cheddar and place in the oven. Bake until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
We hate how much we love these stuffed pickles.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/B5qEfUj
Posted by Delish on Sunday, January 7, 2018