Strawberry Shortcake Lasagna
Easy to make, hard to resist.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Lasagna
- 4 c. heavy cream
- ½ c. powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1½ boxes Nilla Wafers
- 1 lb. Strawberries, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until medium peaks form.
- Assemble lasagna: In a 9"-x-13” pan, spread a thin layer of whipped cream. Top with a layer of Nilla Wafers and spread a thick layer of whipped cream on top. Top with a layer of strawberries. Repeat two times, ending with strawberries. Sprinkle with crushed Nilla Wafers.
- Refrigerate until Nilla Wafers are totally soft, 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar, then slice and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Strawberry Shortcake Lasagna is easy to make, hard to resist. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/vup7lc3
Posted by Delish on Sunday, February 25, 2018