Skillet Slutty Brownie
This is the ultimate girls' night dessert.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 log refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 18 Oreos, plus more crushed for topping
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on the box
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Warm chocolate Sauce, for serving
- Preheat an oven to 350º and spray a 12" oven-safe skillet with cooking spray (if using a larger skillet, use more Oreos to create a full layer). Press cookie dough into bottom of skillet. Add a layer of Oreos on top and pour over ⅔ of the brownie batter (bake remaining brownie batter separately, if desired).
- Top brownie layer all over with crushed Oreos and bake until a toothpick inserted in the brownie layer is only slightly gooey, about 35 minutes.
- Let cool at least 20 minutes, then top with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
You've never seen a Slutty Brownie like this before.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/qIfpgVv
Posted by Delish on Friday, January 12, 2018