Pasta Mug Rigatoni
The simplicity and yumminess of these pretty donuts are out of this world.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pasta
- 1 cup pancake mix
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ¾ tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- Food coloring (your choice of colors)
- Silver sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine ingredients for donut batter in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour batter into donut molds and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together ingredients for the icing. Add food coloring and move it around with a toothpick.
- Dip the donuts into the icing and decorate with silver sugar.
Watch the recipe video here:
Make pasta night great again.Full Recipe: taste.md/2Ediar9
Posted by Tastemade on Friday, February 9, 2018