Overnight Oats Smoothie Hack
This Overnight Oats Smoothie Hack Is Going To Totally Revamp Your Breakfast Game
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Smoothie
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk + ½ cup, optional
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ peach, diced
- In a mason jar or sealable container, add the oats, almond milk, yogurt, almond butter, honey, chia seeds, cinnamon, and peaches. Make sure the oats and almond milk are at the bottom of the container so that they properly soak.
- Seal and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Enjoy as is, or pour the ingredients into a blender with the additional almond milk and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture back into the mason jar and enjoy your overnight oats on the go.
Watch the recipe video here:
Overnight oats are AMAZING, but here's a way to hack them for an even easier breakfast 😳!FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2wtrm7qFIND IT IN OUR APP: http://tstyapp.com/m/gb3gt8A14F
Posted by Tasty on Friday, September 1, 2017