Cookies 'n' cream lovers, rejoice. You'll be (Ore)obsessed.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 16 oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 box vanilla cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 5 c. powdered sugar
- 3 Cookies 'n' Creme bars, melted
- ¼ c. whole milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. mini Oreos (for decorating)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Butter two round 9"-x-9” baking pans and line the bottoms with parchment paper rounds. Butter the top of the parchment and sprinkle with flour.
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Fold in crushed Oreos until evenly combined. Divide batter between prepared cake pans and bake according to package instructions, about 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely on cooling racks.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting. Beat butter with a hand mixer until the butter is light and fluffy. Then add the melted Cookies ‘n’ Creme bars. Gradually mix in powdered sugar, then add milk and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Top one round cake with frosting, then place the second cake on top of it. Frost the top and sides of the cake. Line the sides of the cake with Oreos to decorate. Top with crushed Oreos and garnish with mini Oreos.
Watch the recipe video here:
Oreogasm Cake takes cookies n' cream to the next level.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/KKTABqG
Posted by Delish on Thursday, April 5, 2018