You won't believe how easy it is to make this classic circular dessert filled with custard and fresh strawberries.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 80 grams flour
- 80 grams butter
- 150 grams very hot water
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 300 grams custard cream
- 200 grams whipped cream
- Confectioners' sugar
- Hull and cut the strawberries in half. Set aside.
- Place butter and very hot water in a oven-safe glass pie plate. Microwave until butter has melted. Add in the flour and mix well to combine. Microwave for 4 minutes at 600 watts and mix well.
- Add in beaten eggs a little at a time, mixing well in between each addition.
- Once batter is smooth, push batter away from the center, creating a donut shape. Spray with water.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 190 degrees C. Take it out and let it cool completely.
- Carefully cut in half to make two rings of pastry.
- Top the bottom pastry with custard cream, whipped cream, strawberries and mint. Place the second pastry on top and garnish with more strawberries, blueberries, mint and confectioners' sugar.
Watch the recipe video here:
A donut and an eclair had a fling….Full Recipe: bit.ly/2syz16g🎥: Tastemade Japan
Posted by Tastemade on Friday, February 16, 2018