Nacho Fried Chicken Dippers
These chicken tortillas are cheesy, crunchy, and delicious. Serve them up with this queso dip for the best pairing ever!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1 cup seasoned flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 bags cheese tortilla chips crushed
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped coriander
- Oil for frying
- Cut butterflied breasts into triangles. Coat each in flour, then egg, then crushed chips. Repeat into egg then chips.
- Heat about ½ inch oil in a cast iron pan to 180ºC. Shallow fry each of the chicken pieces until golden on both sides. Keep warm.
- In a large pot, heat evaporated milk, mix cheese and cornstarch together and add to milk. Mix, stirring until thickened. Stir in hot sauce and jalapeños. Pour into a bowl. Top with tomatoes and chopped coriander.
- Serve chicken along side dip, enjoy!