Moscato Jell-O Shots
Perfect for your next girls night.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¾ c. 7Up
- 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2¼ c. sparkling pink moscato
- 1 c. vodka
- Cooking spray, for pan
- White sanding sugar, for topping
- In a small saucepan, add lemon lime soda and sprinkle over gelatin. Let bloom, 2 minutes. Turn heat to medium and whisk until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in sparkling pink moscato and vodka.
- Lightly grease a 9-x-5" loaf pan with cooking spray and pour in gelatin mixture. Chill until firm, at least 5 hours.
- Turn out gelatin mixture onto a piece of parchment paper and cover with sprinkles. Slice into squares and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Who needs to pop bottles when you have Moscato Jell-O Shots?? Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/g9evD8z
Posted by Delish on Sunday, December 3, 2017