Margarita + Red Wine = the cocktail of your dreams
We drink margs more than the average person—what's not to love?! Did you know you can make an amazing margarita with red wine? Grab a bottle—we used René Barbier Mediterranean Red wine for its berry and herbal flavors—and some tequila, and learn a new party trick.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- grapefruit wedge, for rimming glass
- Coarse salt, for rimming glass
- 8 oz. René Barbier Mediterranean Red wine
- 6 oz. grapefruit juice
- 2 oz. tequila
- grapefruit wedge, for garnish
- Rim a rocks glass with a grapefruit wedge and dip in salt.
- Among two glasses, divide René Barbier Mediterranean Red wine, grapefruit juice, and tequila.
- Stir to combine and fill glass with ice. Garnish with grapefruit before serving.
Watch the recipe video here:
Margarita + Red Wine = the cocktail of your dreams 😍 #adFull recipe: http://dlsh.it/7jufOtg
Posted by Delish on Thursday, March 15, 2018