- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles until al dente. Drain and lie flat on baking sheet while you prep rest of ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, egg, and 1 tablespoon parsley. Mix until well combined then season with salt and pepper.
- Cut lasagna noodles in half crosswise. Spread a thin layer of ricotta mixture onto each lasagna noodle then roll up. Cut the rolled lasagna noodle in half crosswise.
- Place lasagna bites onto the same greased baking sheet. Spoon marinara onto each lasagna bite then sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake until the cheese has melted and the lasagna bites are warmed through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with more parsley and serve warm.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- lasagna noodles
- kosher salt
- c. ricotta
- tbsp. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- c. marinara
- c. shredded mozzarella
Watch the recipe video here:
Lasagna Bites are the NYE app everyone will be fighting over. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/QEPxju4
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, December 27, 2017