Jack Skellington Oreo Pops
A scary good treat.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 12 Halloween Oreos
- 2 c. white chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Black icing
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Black ribbon
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stick the lollipop sticks into the cream of the Oreos.
- Mix coconut oil into white chocolate and dip Oreos into chocolate until completely coated. Place in refrigerator to harden, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Using the black icing, draw Jack’s face on the Oreos and let cool slightly. Tie black ribbon in a bow at the bottom of the Oreo and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
The Nightmare Before Christmas fans: you're gonna flip over these Jack Skellington Oreo pops 😱Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/cQ8Z7hO
Posted by Delish on Monday, October 2, 2017