Hot Fudge Cheesecake Bars
The chocolate lover's dream.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
FOR THE CRUST
- 24 Oreos, crushed
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- Pinch kosher salt
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 2 (8-oz) cream cheese bars, softened
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- ¼ c. light brown sugar
- ¼ c. cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 c. hot fudge sauce, plus more for garnish
- ½ c. chopped Oreos, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325° and grease an 8"-x-8” pan with cooking spray. Make crust: In a medium bowl, combine crushed Oreos with butter and salt and mix until combined. Press tightly into prepared pan.
- Make filling: In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and cocoa powder. Add eggs one at a time, then add vanilla and salt and beat until combined. Fold in hot fudge sauce. Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake until only slightly jiggly, about 40 minutes. Let cool slightly, then refrigerate until firm, 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- Drizzle with more hot fudge and sprinkle with Oreos. Slice into bars and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Have you ever seen cheesecake look so FUDGY?! Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Uvo4DB4
Posted by Delish on Sunday, February 25, 2018