Ham & Cheese Egg Cups
Breakfast in a bite!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 12 slices ham
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 12 large eggs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line each cup with a slice of ham and sprinkle with cheddar. Crack an egg in each ham cup and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes (depending on how runny you like your yolks).
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Ham & Cheese Egg Cups are our favorite low-carb breakfast.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/vT7E5X4
Posted by Delish on Saturday, January 13, 2018