Giant Breakfast Sandwich
The biggest BEC you ever did see.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 (11-oz.) tubes refrigerated bread dough
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 10 large eggs
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 1 bacon, cooked
- ½ lb. sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray. Place bread dough into the bottom of the pan and pinch all ends together to form a single ring. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then invert onto cooling rack to cool completely.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and heavy cream. Pour egg mixture into the pan. Let set slightly then reduce heat to low. Drag the eggs with a spatula or wooden spoon to create curds. When the eggs are almost cooked to your liking, season with salt and pepper. Fold in chives and remove from heat.
- Slice baked bread in half. On a large baking sheet, place one half cut side-down and the other cut side-up. Top the cut side-up bottom half with scrambled eggs. Top with cheese and bacon. Brush the other half with melted butter and sprinkle with poppy seeds and sesame seeds. Bake until the cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm.
Watch the recipe video here:
This Giant Breakfast Sandwich is way better than buying a dozen bagels.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/AvXZj9z
Posted by Delish on Saturday, March 10, 2018