- 3 tbsp. mayo
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 8 strips bacon
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Lettuce, for serving
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Make Sriracha mayo: In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and Sriracha.
- In a large skillet, fry bacon over medium-high heat until crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Form beef into three equal-sized patties. Using a small glass, cut out the center of each patty to create a donut-shaped burger (combine excess meat to form fourth patty). Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to medium-high heat and melt butter. Add burgers and cook 2 minutes, then flip. Crack an egg into the center of each burger and cook, covered, until whites are set.
- Toast buns and spread Sriracha mayo on bottom buns. Build burgers by topping with lettuce, burger, bacon, and Cheddar.
Watch the recipe video here:
Consider this the ultimate Easter hunt: an egg inside of one seriously amazing burger.
Egg-In-A-Hole Burgers will one up your regular bacon, egg and cheese: http://dlsh.it/pmyNQHhFull recipe: http://dlsh.it/yEPge7U
Posted by Delish on Friday, April 13, 2018