Crock-Pot Reese's Cake
It probably isn't a good thing that this cake is so easy to make.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 c. whole milk
- 3 eggs
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ¼ c. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. peanut butter chips
- Cooking spray, for Crock-Pot
- ⅓ c. melted peanut butter, for garnish
- 10 mini Reese's cups, halved
- ¼ c. chopped Reese's pieces
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix. Whisk to combine. Add milk, eggs, sour cream, peanut butter, vanilla and salt and mix until smooth. Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Grease the bowl of Crock-Pot with nonstick cooking spray. Add batter to Crock-Pot and smooth top with spatula. Cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours checking at 2 hours to make sure the edges aren’t burning. Cake can be kept on warm for up to 4 hours before serving. The finished cake should be set on the sides and still gooey in the center.
- Drizzle with peanut butter and garnish with Reese’s cups and Reese's Pieces Serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
SOS this Chocolate Reese's Cake is dangerously easy to make. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/l8TSqxH
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, February 7, 2018