- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ gallon water
- ½ gallon apple juice
- 16 ounce cinnamon whiskey
- 1 bottle sparkling wine
- Fresh apples
- Fresh oranges
- Additional fresh cranberries (garnish)
- Cinnamon sticks (garnish)
- Combine cranberries, sugar, and water over medium-high heat, and cook until berries are completely cooked.
- Strain and set aside to cool.
- Thinly slice the apples and oranges. Add cranberry juice, apple juice, and whiskey.
- Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with additional cranberries and cinnamon sticks.
Watch the recipe video here:
Cranberry CiderCheck out this recipe and more holiday entertaining inspiration: http://bzfd.it/2hFk5i3
Posted by Tasty on Friday, November 17, 2017