We dare you to stop eating.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 lb. chicken tenders
- 2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 3 large Eggs, beaten
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. barbecue sauce
- ½ c. brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Ranch dressing, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large resealable Ziploc bag, combine flour and chicken. Shake until fully coated.
- Set up a dredging station: In one bowl, add panko breadcrumbs and in another bowl whisk eggs and add 2 tablespoons water. Dip chicken in beaten eggs, then panko until fully coated. Transfer to baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden and crispy, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, warm barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder.
- Coat baked chicken in sauce and serve with ranch, if desired.
Watch the recipe video here:
Crack Chicken is impossible to resist. Just try it.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/edn1eak
Posted by Delish on Sunday, January 7, 2018