Confetti Cookie Dough Ball
This is the only ball you need to see drop on New Year's Eve.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. butter, softened
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips
- Assorted rainbow and silver sprinkles, for decorating ball
- NILLA Wafers or pretzels for serving
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and butter. Add brown sugar and vanilla. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap on a work surface and scrape cookie dough mixture on top. Using your hands, form mixture into a ball. Cover with plastic and refrigerate until firm, 3 hours. (After 2 hours, better shape mixture into a ball once it's semi firm.)
- In a small bowl, mix together rainbow and silver sprinkles.
- Transfer ball to a serving platter and sprinkle all over with mixture, making sure to coat the sides. (If your ball is firm enough to roll, try that.)
- Serve with Nilla Wafers or pretzels.
Watch the recipe video here:
This Confetti Cookie Dough Ball is the only ball you need to see drop on NYE.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Sje70xr
Posted by Delish on Friday, December 29, 2017