It's like you're on Cloud 9...get it?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- * 3 eggs, separated
- * ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
- * 3 tablespoons softened cream cheese or Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 300°F/150°C.
- Separate the eggs into two bowls.
- Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and whip into stiff peaks.
- Add the cream cheese or yogurt into the yolks and mix until combined.
- Fold half of the egg whites into the yolks until just combined. Add the rest and fold again until incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place six dollops of the mixture on the tray (about ½ cup each).
- Spread out the circles with a spatula to about ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool for at least 1 hour.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!
Watch the recipe video here:
For your post-holiday diet… 😉 ☁️FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2qGJ5Fa
Posted by Tasty on Friday, November 24, 2017