Christmas Tree Nutella Pie
This is the kind of Christmas tree that everyone will want to gather around.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 50 grams nutella
- 30 grams diced almonds
- 1 egg yolk
- Cut out puff pastry in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Spread nutella on one sheet of pastry and sprinkle with diced almonds.
- Place the other sheet of puff pastry on top. Cut slits on both sides spacing them 1 centimeter apart, leaving the center intact.
- Twist each strip of pastry twice.
- Cut out a star shape with the leftover pastry and place this on the top.
- Brush pastry with egg yolk mixed with a little water.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 220 degrees C.
Watch the recipe video here:
This is the kind of Christmas tree that everyone will want to gather around.Full Recipe: https://taste.md/2h07xLV🎥: Tastemade Japan
Posted by Tastemade on Sunday, November 26, 2017