You already know about chocolate-covered strawberries, but have you tried chocolate-dipped oranges?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¼ c. melted semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 5 mandarin oranges, peeled and divided into segments
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Stir together melted chocolate and coconut oil.
- Dip each clementine segment into melted chocolate and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Garnish with flaky sea salt.
- Refrigerate until firm, 20 minutes.
Watch the recipe video here:
We are seriously obsessed with these healthy Chocolate Cuties.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/4R6vhOx
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, January 2, 2018