Anything steak can do...you know the rest.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 bell peppers (red and green), chopped
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 6-7 slices provolone cheese
- Hoagie rolls, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and peppers and season with salt and pepper. Cook until very soft, stirring occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add chicken and Italian seasoning and stir to combine
- Cook until chicken is golden, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Top all over with provolone and cover with a lid. Let melt 1 minute.
- Serve chicken-peppers mixture on hoagies.
Watch the recipe video here:
Philly cheesesteaks are great, but you need to try these Chicken Cheesesteaks.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/iii66mz
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, January 9, 2018