Chicken Caesar Wraps
Low-carb lovers, rejoice!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Salads
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 16 leaves romaine
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1½ c. grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 c. croutons
- 1 c. Caesar dressing
- ⅔ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice.
- Cut a large square of parchment. Fold up bottom corner to make a triangle. Cover paper with 3 leaves romaine then top with a few slice of chicken, avocado, and a handful of tomatoes and croutons. Drizzle with Caesar dressing and sprinkle with Parm, then top with another romaine leaf.
- Roll wrap by folding sides in toward one another, then tightly wrap parchment paper around bottom. Poke with a toothpick to secure and top with more dressing. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make three more wraps.
Watch the recipe video here:
BRB, ditching carbs 4ever.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/JeKIN1A
Posted by Delish on Thursday, August 24, 2017