Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps
So fresh, so clean.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ c. Caesar dressing, plus more for garnish
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
FOR LETTUCE WRAPS
- 9 leaves romaine or butterhead lettuce, for cups
- ½ c. quartered cherry tomatoes
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken with dressing, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and half of lemon juice. Season generously with salt and pepper, cover with plastic wrap, and let marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining oil. Add chicken breasts to skillet and cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Remove from heat, let rest 5 minutes, then cut into bite sized pieces.
- Assemble lettuce wraps: Fill each lettuce cup with chicken pieces, tomatoes, and bacon. Top with a squeeze of lemon, more dressing, Parmesan, and a couple extra cranks of black pepper.
Watch the recipe video here:
Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps will make you love salad again.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/kx2d9gJ
Posted by Delish on Monday, April 16, 2018