Chicken Alfredo Garlic Knot Ring
Mmmmm, this garlic knot chicken alfredo ring is gonna steal the show at your next get-together 😍!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 13.8-ounce packages (1½ pounds) pizza dough
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup Parmesan, grated
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Cut pizza dough into 2-inch pieces and roll into balls.
- In a bowl, add pizza dough balls, chicken, bacon, mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil, and alfredo sauce, and mix to combine.
- Scoop mixture evenly into a greased bundt pan, or a 9-inch cake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until top is golden and bubbling.
- Use a spatula help the ring out of the pan, then invert onto a plate.
- Place small bowl of alfredo sauce in the ring hole.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe video here:
Mmmmm, this garlic knot chicken alfredo ring is gonna steal the show at your next get-together 😍!FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2vLH78NFIND IT IN THE APP: http://tstyapp.com/m/ROktIwuSfG
Posted by Tasty on Saturday, September 9, 2017