Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
A Philly favorite with a twist!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 4 bell peppers, halved
- 1½ lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 16 oz. Crimini mushrooms
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 16 slices provolone
- Preheat oven to 325º. Place peppers in a large baking dish and bake until tender, 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add steak and cook about 1 minute per side. Set aside.
- Add onions and mushrooms to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Return steak to skillet and stir to combine.
- Add provolone to bottom of peppers and top with steak mixture. Top with another piece of provolone and broil, 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Watch the recipe video here:
Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers have all of the flavor, and half the carbs. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/w0bpLyx
Posted by Delish on Sunday, September 17, 2017