Cheesecake Stuffed Apples
The only way to serve up cheesecake during the fall: in an apple.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, plus more for dusting
- 4 baking apples, tops sliced, insides scooped
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Crushed graham crackers, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Place apples in a baking dish and brush butter mixture onto apples. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Spoon mixture into stuffed apples and bake 10 minutes more.
- Garnish with cinnamon and crushed graham crackers and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Cheesecake Stuffed Apples are the fall dessert you never knew you needed. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/rus6dxK
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, September 12, 2017