Boozy Caramel Apples
Vodka infused apples are way better than regular apples.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 apples, sliced
- 2 c. vodka
- 1 c. Caramel
- ½ c. toasted coconut, for dipping
- ½ c. crushed graham crackers, for dipping
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips, for dipping
- ½ c. chopped peanuts, for dipping
- ½ c. sprinkles, for dipping
- wooden skewers
- Fill a wide mouthed mason jar with vodka. Skewer one slice of apple per skewer and place in vodka. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place any toppings you want into shallow bowls. Serve apple slices with caramel and toppings for dipping.
Watch the recipe video here:
How have we lived this long without Boozy Caramel Apples?! Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/msH9OQO
Posted by Delish on Sunday, October 15, 2017