Banana Bread Ice Cream Cake
Stop What You're Doing And Make This Banana Bread Ice Cream Cake Right Now
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- 3 bananas
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups vanilla Ice cream, softened
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add in the melted butter, egg, sugar, and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix again until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Once cool, take the banana bread out of the pan and slice into three horizontal layers, widthwise.
- Line the loaf pan with plastic wrap and place the bottom layer of bread in the pan.
- Top the bread with the softened vanilla ice cream and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Place the middle layer of bread on top of the vanilla ice cream.
- Top the middle layer with chocolate ice cream and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Place the top of the banana bread on top and cover with the plastic wrap.
- Freeze for one hour or or overnight.
- Slice and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
This is the best of two worlds 😱 🍌 🍦!FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2tzHov2
Posted by Tasty on Monday, November 13, 2017