Balsamic Glazed Wings
Your Game Day wings have arrived.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 lb. party chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1¼ c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Caesar dressing, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425º and place a wire rack on a large baking sheet. In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with olive oil and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on wire rack and bake until golden and crispy, 55 minutes to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, and garlic. Bring to a simmer until slightly thick and reduced, 10 minutes.
- Transfer baked wings to a large bowl and toss with balsamic. Return to rack and broil until caramelized, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with caesar dressing, if using.
Watch the recipe video here:
Balsamic Glazed Wings will make you forget all about buffalo sauce.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/dxbe6pG
Posted by Delish on Monday, January 29, 2018