Bacon Burger Bites
Low-carb never tasted so good.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ c. bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp. barbecue sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, halved
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into small squares
- Pickled Jalapeños, for serving
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, barbecue sauce and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Roll mixture into tablespoon-sized meatballs.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Wrap each meatball in a bacon slice. Place meatballs in the skillet and cook on all sides until the bacon is crispy and the meat is cooked to your liking, about 12 minutes.
- Top each meatball with a square of cheese. Cover pan with lid and cook until the cheese is melted, about 1-2 minutes. Remove meatballs from pan.
- Top each meatball with a slice of pickled jalapeño then stick a toothpick into the center before serving.
Watch the recipe video here:
Bacon Burger Bites are the low-carb game day app your party desperately needs.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Z72qPA7
Posted by Delish on Thursday, February 1, 2018