Avocado makes this super creamy with less guilt.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ⅓ c. sour cream
- ¼ c. buttermilk
- ½ avocado, diced
- 1 tsp. garlic clove, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, combine sour cream, buttermilk, avocado, garlic, and lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and pulse until smooth.
- Use it in your quesadillas and burritos, or serve it as a dip!
Watch the recipe video here:
PSA: You can make Taco Bell's avocado ranch at home. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/IlcYboP
Posted by Delish on Thursday, August 24, 2017