2-Ingredient Low-Carb Pasta
Pasta is back on the menu!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- Add the mozzarella to a bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until melted.
- Allow the mozzarella to cool for 30 seconds.
- With a spatula, gently fold the egg yolk into the cheese.
- Turn the mixture out onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and press down with your hand until thin.
- Remove the top piece of parchment and cut the dough into thin strips.
- Place the “pasta” on a rack and refrigerate for four hours or overnight.
- Place the “pasta” in boiling water for one minute.
- Drain into a colander and run cool water over the pasta to prevent sticking.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
Watch the recipe video here:
This low-carb pasta is only TWO INGREDIENTS 😱! Can you guess what they are? 🍝FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2gLqWpuFIND IT IN THE APP: http://tstyapp.com/m/SBJmpJ6tcG
Posted by Tasty on Wednesday, September 6, 2017