2-Ingredient Chocolate Cake
Need A Quick Dessert In A Pinch? This Chocolate Cake Only Has TWO Ingredients
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- 4 eggs, whites and yolks separated
- 9 ounces semisweet chocolate
- Powdered sugar, to serve
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Seasonal fruit, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F (170˚C).
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt completely, about 1 minute.
- Using a hand mixer, whisk the whites until soft peaks form.
- Add the yolks, one by one, into the bowl of chocolate, whisking to combine.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the yolk and chocolate mixture. Repeat with the remaining egg whites, adding ⅓ at a time.
- Pour the batter into a greased 6-inch cake mold and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once the cake is cool to the touch, gently invert it onto a plate.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with ice cream.
Watch the recipe video here:
This rich and delicious chocolate cake only has 2 ingredients! 🍫 😍FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2irVDAmFIND IT ON OUR APP: http://tstyapp.com/m/3exXr3S2OF
Posted by Tasty on Wednesday, August 23, 2017